When ROAR Pet Food initially approached us (at that point they were called K9 Raw) they had a small but loyal following and they knew there was a demand for their product. However, their branding, packaging and online presence was lacking. With goals to increase the number of retail locations in their distribution channel and grow their online sales, K9 Raw needed a marketing partner to work with them to bring their brand story to life, realise opportunities to increase their level of exposure and make stronger connections with their target market.
They had already committed to having a booth at the Bay of Plenty Pet and Animal Expo which was less than 8 weeks away from our first meeting with them, therefore their immediate goal was to have a new packaging solution and some brand collateral in place for the expo.
After getting to know the client and their business, we conducted market research to gain a solid understanding of their competitors and the buying habits of their target market. This formed the basis for developing a strategic and effective brand transformation which included their name, brand voice, and brand look and feel. This was then rolled out across various communications tools and marketing collateral.
In less than 8 weeks we transformed K9 Raw into ROAR Pet Food by:
- Developing a new brand identity and packaging for their full product range
- Designing and building an e-commerce website to reflect their new branding
- Creating and implementing a dynamic expo booth design concept that would attract their target market
- Designing and printing all collateral required for their expo booth and future promotional opportunities including a brochure, pull-up banner, posters, freezer signage, sample pack labels and infographic video
- Developing and executing a social media strategy
The brand transformation we delivered for ROAR Pet Food allowed them to competitively stand out in the marketplace, reach and resonate with a much wider audience, and better reflect their brand values and unique selling propositions. As a result of this, ROAR Pet Food’s distribution channels and sales have grown exponentially.